The Wait is Over
We are excited to announce that, per the Governor’s executive order allowing dance studios in Northern Virginia to open, Doll House Pole Fitness will be welcoming you back. Please know we are fully committed to providing you and our staff the safest environment possible. Our team is eager and committed to helping you get back into your fitness journey in a responsible way.
Please download and fill out our COVID-19 self-assessment before coming to class.
For the students
- Doors will open 10-15 minutes before class starts.
- Doors will be locked when class starts.
Studio health & safety protocol
- Do not attend class in-studio if you are sick, have a fever, or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Face coverings and/or masks are required to be worn inside our studio. If you arrive and do not have a mask and/or face covering you will not be allowed into the studio. Masks and/or face covering must cover your nose and mouth. If you forget a mask you can purchase one at the studio for $3.
- Must wash hands or use handsanitzer before and after class.
- Denial of entrance if temperature is 100.0 or above.
- Upon entering the studio remove your shoes.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat, towels to clean the pole, and water bottle.
- Students are encouraged to limit the amount of things they bring into the studio such as bringing in tons of shoes, tons of outfit choices, etc. Please just bring the essentials.
- Students must disinfection of pole before and after class.
- All classes must be pre-registered – no walk-ins.
- Wipe down everything you touch before, during, and after use.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not be allowed into the classroom and will need to reschedule.
- We have a 5 hour cancellation policy for all classes. If you NO SHOW for a class, you will be charged $15. If you LATE CANCEL, you will lose your single drop-in credit, students will memberships will be charged $15 and students will class packs will be charged $5 in addition to losing their class credit.
Stay safe and stay healthy. We are in this together.